In accordance with Governor Reynold's relaxation of restrictions on all religious assemblies last week, Bible Baptist Church will open our auditorium back up for services in a limited manner. We will continue with our drive in services on Sunday morning at 11 AM, but on Sunday night at 6 PM and Wednesday night at 7 PM we will conduct in person services. In conjunction with the guidelines issued by the Centers for Disease Control and the Iowa Department of Health, we have taken the following steps:
1) We are limiting our in person attendance to less than half of our auditorium capacity.
2) We will require six feet or more between of separation in all directions between family groups and individuals.
3) We encourage senior citizens, those with health conditions, and others who are uncomfortable to remain at home.
4) We encourage all who are attending to conduct in in-home self temperature check before coming, and to consider wearing a mask and gloves.
5) We will not pass anything between individuals such as offering plates or printed materials.
6) We have doubled our normal cleaning rotation.
7) We will keep all doors propped open other than restroom doors, and maintain ventilation systems at all times.
8) We ask that all socialization take place outside of the building, and that appropriate distances be maintained at all times.
If you considering joining us for a service, please know you are welcome. We have limited our own members attendance in order to make room for you. We hope to see you at a service soon.
We are praying for Dubuque.